We deliver Worldwide. We provide Expedited and Express Shipping on all our items and usually the shipments are delivered worldwide in 3 to 5 working days. All shipments are track able and we provide to you the tracking numbers of the shipping company used for fulfilling the order
The list of Countries where we can dispatch currently and the shipping cost (in USD) is given below.
|Destination||One Item||Each additional item|
|United Arab Emirates||$15||$1|
In case your country is not appearing in the list above, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the possibility of dispatching to your specific location..
We understand that when you place your orders, you want your items to be delivered to you fast and secure. We have built our delivery system to accordingly fulfill your needs. We strive to deliver products purchased from IndiaChikan.com in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your package reaches you intact.
On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to bad weather, flight delays, political disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails regularly for such updates.
We assure you the most subsidized rates ever, and the best services at each step. More number of items in your shopping bag will get you the benefits of lesser shipping charges. Hence, bigger your order is, lower is the shipping cost.
When a product is added in Shopping Cart and the Country/Destination is selected, the shipping cost is displayed.
Q: What is the delivery time for products?
A: The order shall be dispatched immediately on confirmation of Payment.
We deliver your orders to your street address only. We do not deliver to post box addresses It may take up to 24 hours for the order status to be updated on our courier partner's website.
Q: Can I send some message with the gift?
Yes, you can send your message with the gift. Just type in your message in 'Your Personalized Message' box while making the payment online. Your message will be delivered along with the gift.
Q: How do I check the current status of my orders?
A: You can review the status and other information of all your orders, whether pending or fulfilled, that you have placed with Indiachikan.com. To check the status online of your pending orders, click on the My Account link in the top right of any page on our site. This will take you to your My Account page, where you can click on the link to your order number link to view the status of all orders that have / have not yet been delivered. To view the status of a specific order, click on the Order Number.
Q: My order is shown to be in ' Processing' state. What does it mean?
A: Your order passes through following states before it finally enters the 'Dispatched 'state:
a) Processing: This is the default status for your order and it comes as soon as order is placed.
b) Processed: Your order/payment has been approved by our payment gateway. We are ready with the product and the order will be executed as per your specifications.
c) Shipped: Your order has been successfully shipped from our end; or
d) Cancelled: Your order could not be approved by our payment gateway or we are not in a position to deliver the goods due to some constraints.
Q: How do I contact you regarding my order?
A: You can send a mail to our Customer Service Group at email@example.com and we will only be glad to help you.
Q: Why is there difference in amount in my invoice sent from IndiaChikan.com and that in my credit card statement?
A: We charge order value in the INR. This may cause a slight variation in the dollar-value shown at the website and that charged from your credit-card due to fluctuation in conversion rates.
Q: Unable to track order/Status not updated
A: In such a situation, you may call our Customer support desk or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mail order number. We will immediately update you regarding your order details.
Q: Can I expect you to deliver the products on all days of the week?
A: Within India delivery happens on all 6 days of the week except Sunday and public holidays. Internationally delivery happens only on weekdays.
Q: I am not in town can you withhold the delivery of the products for a while?
A: If you inform us before we dispatch –definitely we can hold it for you. But once it has been dispatched we don’t have control over it.
IndiaChikan.com will not be responsible for the fee charged by the courier company in case of the following address errors:
1. The package is returned as undeliverable because an incorrect or invalid address is entered by the customer. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by Indiachikan.com or its service provider for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. A move or sudden change of address results in the refusal or non-delivery of an order.
3. An APO, FPO or a P.O. Box address has been provided as the shipping address and the shipping company is unable to deliver to it.
4. Incorrect or no contact telephone number is entered by the customer.
International Shipments :
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. These charges are local charges and you need to pay them locally to the courier people. They will bill you directly for this.
When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
The timelines on the product page and order confirmation are an indication of average time required. In case of international shipments there might be delay due to Customs clearance, etc which are not in our control.
Miscellaneous points-Shipping Policy-
- Please note that residential shipments to USA & some other countries will be left at door if someone is not there to receive the package or no one answers the doorbell. Our courier agents will not be able to provide sign confirmation of delivery made in such cases.
To ensure that no disputes arise due to this, kindly make sure that someone is there to receive the package when courier delivery is attempted.
- No deliveries are made on Saturdays and Sundays in most countries where 5 day work culture. Further, deliveries are generally made during normal working hours of courier companies and these vary from country to country.
- Please note that there are no shipments made from the store on Sundays and public holidays as our logistics partner does not make any pick-ups on those days.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, IndiaChikan will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the product at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the product to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- We hold the right to destroy all records of delivery and other connected documents after 90 days of booking.
- We agree to provide proof of deliveries to the Customer against the consignments booked and delivered; as a soft copy as provided by the logistics company and not the physical copy. Should a requirement arise for a dispute/assurance of delivery, company would provide the necessary records in soft format as provided by Logistics Company.
- All the terms & conditions printed overleaf of consignment note of the logistics partner are also binding on the Customer.